Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Attracted an Upgrade!


Hey everyone - as you know, Geoff and I were just in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and I have a few stories to tell about this trip in relation to the Law of Attraction.


You may have already downloaded my v-cast (or audio) whereI talked about what was occuring in relation to my expectations of gambling and the money I had to gamble with - if you haven't checked it out yet - go to the Itunes or Podomatic link and you'll be able to check it out there.


Other than that - here's another story....


We had booked a king room on a non-smoking floor with a late arrival. When we got there - all those types of rooms were gone so we chatted with the front desk person at our hotel (Treasure Island) for a bit - she actually was familiar with where we are from as she used to work with an airline company (Westjet) that flies out of Kelowna. This is unusual!


We could hear the other front desk attendants trying to make alternate arrangements for other guests and it wasn't sounding too promising....


Then our gal said, almost in a hushed tone, I've got a room for you on our Penthouse floor where we put our high-rollers. It's designated neither smoking or non-smoking as we let them do whatever they want :) Do we want the room? - she asked....


ABSOLUTELY!!!!


It was a great room! Here's a picture looking down on the lagoon and pirate ship where we could watch the Pirate show. I don't know about you but I've never watched fireworks from above and it's actually quite spectacular and a little freaky when these balls of fire come streaking through the sky at your window! It was too funny, Geoff and I both jumped back the first time!


So, how did the Law of Attraction factor in to this? Well, in a couple of ways I figure - I have been travelling a lot in the past few years and have stayed at many hotels and so my expectations (which is what all of Law of Attraction is about!) are high and am often upgraded without asking.
Before we booked a room, I also had really wanted a room where we would be able to see the Pirate Show and voila!! This is just a quick insight into my intentions - nevermind the good that Geoff was attracting too.
You see, if you expect good things - you're more likely to attract them into your life. If you expect lousy things to happen - guess what!?
Anyways, just wanted to share one of my stories with you - have at least one more to come this week!
Cheers!
Karen.

No comments: