Monday, July 30, 2007

Law of Attraction at your Fingertips!


Hey everyone - hope you had an awesome weekend!
Last week I had the extreme pleasure of releasing my Law of Attraction Tip booklet - check it out for more details at: www.thelawofattractioncenter.com/attractionbooklet.html
You don't want to miss owning a copy of this!
Now, of course, my booklet has it's very own LOA story!
A few weeks ago, some of my subscribers may remember that I put out a call for help from a Mac user. A great guy by the name of Greg offered to help (along with many, many others - THANK YOU!) . I was working on my booklet and sent it off to him to check it out on the Mac. As it turned out, he is a graphic artist and offered to help me out with the design. Well, OMG! The finished product is soooooo much better than what I started with!
A great big THANKS! to Greg Salmela, Aegis (Toronto)http://www.ideaschangereality.com/ - YOU ROCK!!
It just goes to show that Law of Attraction is at work ALL THE TIME! Are you prepared for your good coming your way?
Have an awesome week!
Karen.

No comments: