Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Attracting what you Want

Hey, today is a short blog.

In order to attract what you want - you need two key ingredients to make it happen quicker. The ingredients? High emotion and expectation.

It's that simple. The stronger you feel and the more you expect something to happen - the quicker it will happen......period.

I'll talk more about this in the future - absolutely!

********************************

Take a look to the left on my blog right now - I am now having weekly recommendations for other resources for attracting what you want. I don't recommend anything lightly - I have always purchased and used the businesses products. Remember, it either resonates with you or it doesn't. If it doesn't, listen to that - something more powerful for you will come along.

Cheers,

Karen.

No comments: